Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

2 days left until JP

Wednesday night,

2 days left, 2 nights to go.

My luggage is packed, round about 15 kg, the heaviest thing is the tripod.
I think I'm well prepared.

I have a new map app, it's great, you download the country you need, for Japan it were 20 min, maybe more (?), and then you have the maps of the whole country, with streets, some restaurants, sights, shops and so on for offline usage - awesome - you can also make some marks, especially if you found a place / building that you wish to visit, which is not tagged with its name, you mark it, add your note and navigate yourself there - for Akihabara I allready marked Bengal - the oldest curry restaurant in Akiba - Bukiya - a shop, where they sell props, imitations and replicas of armory, weapons, like katanas, Roman helmets, uniforms of the American Civil War and so on, sounds pretty interesting - and also other spots.

The first is also planned allready.

Arrival at Tokyo Narita on Saturday 7:50 - Immigration hall procedure and package grabbing will need 1 hour, so I will get the Narita Express at aproxx. 9 AM, so I arrive at the hotel Nihombashi Villa Fontaine at 10:30, I guess.

So I can head to Akiba at 11:30, arriving there at 12:00 using the Metro from Nyongocho to Akiba (Hibiya Line, 2 stations in the northern direction)

The first spots will be the Book Off and the Shosen Book Tower, followed by Bukiya, 2 Hobby stores, Yellow Submarine - food at Bengal - Mandarake and Yodobashi Akiba - supper at the food court of Yodobashi, I guess Chabuton will be chosen, and then head back to the hotel.

For the second day a visit of Shibuya in the morning and Harajuku with the cospayers and the rockabillies in the afternoon is planned.

So, now it's time to sleep.
When I wake up, the counter will be 1, meaning only 1 day left.

I hope you'll join and also enjoy my third trip to Tokyo.
I'm glad about your upcoming klicks and comments, which are definitely very welcome.

(Those, who are waiting for more pictures of the Book Fair will be satisfies after Tokyo)

Cya


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen