Samstag, 20. April 2013

Here I am, rock you once again.


Saturday, 22:11, Tokyo - Day one is over now.

Almost everything happened as it was planned.

I took the plane in Leipzig at 10:55, my hand luggage was too big, so I had to hand it over to let it stow in the belly of the plane.

I arrived at Frankfurt perfectly on time, so boarding started at 13:15. The flight started at 13:50 after driving very long on the apron.

Lufthansa has a great entertainment program, some films, which are not even released as DVD are already available.

I started watching the Hobbit - an unexpected journey before the plaine lifted off, because I had a tight time scedule, 3 films to watch and only 10 hours of flight witch food and the try of sleep between the films.

I had to stop the first film, because of announcments by the captain, the crew and so on.
In addition two women sat right next to me. I did the online check-in on Thursday afternoon to ensure a seat on the aisle, in the A380-800 I had 90D - left side of the middle row, enought space for my feet, I didn't expect that both women who could also have used the right way out of their seats, always used the left way, so sleeping or wathcing a movie or just relaxing wasn't really possible, I guess I only slept 1 hour.

During the hole flight I watched the Hobbit, Here Comes the Boom (with Kevin James) and Rise of the Guardians awesome movies.

For lunch I had Yaki Niku, some kinda pork with onion a shitake mushroom - very tasty.



The pink stuff they had for lunch were cold noodles with soy sauce - nothing for me.
Between lunch and breakfast they had a small "buffet" prepared, I helped myself and ate two onigiri.
Breakfast was kinda normal, scrambled eggs, some broccoli, and very delicious potato cubes.


At 7:50AM, Tokyo was arrived, here you can see the Airbus A3800-800 right after landing.
After that everything went very fast, immigration hall - 15 min, baggage claim - less than 2 min, thanks to my eagle eye.

Next stop Narita express - 2.940 Yen (approx. 25 €) to Tokyo, 9:15 the train left Narita, arriving at Tokyo central station at 10:15.
After getting out of the JR Area, I took the Marunouchi Subway from M17 to -M18 and then the Hanzomon  Line from Z08 to Z10 Suitengumae.
I left my luggage there because check-in was at 2 PM, and it was 10:45 AM and went to Akihabara, using the Hibiya line from Ningyocho (H13) until Akiba (H15)

In Akiba I realized that the lack of sleep showed it's ugly face, I was so tired and exhausted, btw, it was very cold, not 16°C as expected but 10°C, so I only went to the Shosen Book Tower, which was very close to the Metro exit. After Shosen I had only enough power for 10 min. of Book Off and 15 min. of Yodobashi Akiba to buy a LAN cable.

Food was gathered, too.
After that I headed back to the hotel. I fell asleep, being totally tired, until 9 PM to finish all the preps for tomorrow and to write this entry.

Time to go to bed now and to finally recharge all my batteries.

Tomorrow it's time for Shibuya and Harajuku.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen