Dienstag, 23. April 2013

Akiba 3.33

Today it was the third visit of Akihabara, because the first was only a half one, due to the lack of sleep and the second was only a half, too, after visiting another district.

It started with the exit of the Metro in Akiba, where I shot some pictures. It's close to the Shosen Book Tower, you can also see it in the background.


The first place I went to was the Book Off above you have a picture of the crossing.

On this day I went from one hobby store to the next, searching for some MonHun Gashapon or other interesting stuff, I also went to the Mandarake (there are 3 in Tokyo, in Shibuya, Akiba and Nakano (still there?)). On the homepage of Mandarake it's said, that the Mandarake in Nakano closed in February, but when I asked one of the workers at the Akiba Mandarake he said 12:00-20:00, maybe he understood, when does it close or when does this shop close, we'll see, maybe I'll do my own research, when I'm in Nakano.

A list of some of the stores with no comments but just some pictures.


The last 3 pictures where about doll kits, bodies dresses and so on, in this shop you buy a doll body and a head and customize everything on your own, even the eyes can be changed, they also sell tights.
Well for every need there's a shop to satisfy that need.

Wouldn't it be nice if it were like that... decide for yourself
Which Akiba Ranger are YOU? I think RED suits me.

The next picture is about a restaurant, it's called Japanese King Noodle, look at the picture and the "Noodle King" yourself and think... I would never eat there.


The Next picture is about a gashapon figure, it's from the Dragon Quest series which I like very much the funny thing about this shield and boomerang is what you can read at the bottom "wearable", I guess it's a great accessory for a tuxedo, a suit or so, gives you Strenghth +5 and Stamina +3 but Coolness -10.


And if this doesn't work you should maybe shave yourself, what I will do later, too, but that's not the point, the point is the next picture - SHAVE YOURSELF WITH THE HELP OF ASUKA AND REI OF EVANGELION

On almost every screen in Akiba I saw a trailer of Evangelion 3.33 today, maybe because it was released on Blu-Ray and DVD today, in front of the Yodobashi Akiba a man was yelling something about this and they came and bought it like being hypnotized, I hardly could resist.

Just before I got there I went to the Hobby Off, just like Book Off but for Hobby, Figure and Game stuff, I bought a figure of a Jinouga there for only 1050 Yen, this figure could only be won in a prize game so this was a real treasure.

I'll go to bed now, but shave my beard first and play some Fire Emblem Awakening - in Japanese this game is pretty hard to understand, but if one has learned the Kanji for the different Status Values you can get it, because Fire Emblem is still Fire Emblem and that's good and awesome!

See You tomorrow, maybe tomorrow it's time for a Book Off Tour or it's time to visit the Gozilla Statues in Hibiya Chanter and in front of the Toho Studios, we'll see, stay tuned.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen