Donnerstag, 18. September 2014

Tokyo Game Show 2014 - Day 1

This morning, I got up pretty early to avoid being to late for the opening ceremony of the TGS.

From Suitengumae I went to Hatchobori to take the JR Keiyo Line to Kaihin Makuhari, 15(?) Min by foot, 36 min by JR and again 10-15 min by foot.


I sadly was too late for the opnening, but that's not bad, I arrived at the most important booth very soon, the CAPCOM Booth, they presented Monster Hunter 4G, after walking around I got in line at 10:45 and after a few minutes I got my hands on the demo.







3 quests: a Great Jaggi, a Daimyo Hermitaur or the new flagship Monster Seregios.

We took the new one, because the other 2 were already known from former titles (Jaggi 3rd "Generation", Daimyo Hermitaur 2nd Gen.)

3 of us used the armor set with the hammer, the forth took the weapon insect glaive (not sure, maybe he took the longsword instead)

We survived 7 min. until the Seregios killed 3 or all 4 with one strike at the exact same time - QUEST FAIL - after that we tried the Daimyo, but there was not enought time left for the demo.









Bio Hazard Softair Beretta - hit ~8 times the zombie (12 shots per magazin?)











After that I walked around a bit, played this and that and then finally went to the Capcom shop, where I bought a figure pack, with a Akantor, Silver rathalos, Raijang, Rage Deviljho, Golden Rathian and (new) Rare Tigrex for 4500, pretty expensive...

I can't describe all the booths, so just enjoy the pictures.









Tomorrow it's time for Ueno or Odaiba, I'm not sure yet.
TGS again on Saturday with some friends of mine - I'm looking forward to all the cosplayers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen