Dienstag, 23. September 2014

There and back, Zozoji - Pokémon Center - Tokyo Tower - Roppongi

Heyho,

yesterday we went to Zozoji, a buddhist temple next to the Tokyo Tower.
I met with my friends there, we walked around, took many photos and bought some charms.











After they wanted to go to the Pokémon Center, because someone had told them it would be very close to the TT, it's not, so we went back to the Daimon station.

On this day the reservation / preorders for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire had started, I guess they also offered new plush doll.




After finishing we went back to the shrine and then the TT. On our way back we stopped at a MOS Burger, so delicious.



When we reached the Tokyo Tower I finally got up, I've been there 4 times but never went up before... it was OK, it was not really worth compared with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building or the Tokyo Skytree, but OK.


















In the souvenir shops my friends spent a lot and were so exhausted of the day and all the walking around, that we split up afterwards.

I went to Roppongi, especially to the Hard Rock shop, where I just couldn't resist - a new sweater is mine now. Ib also passed a Dragon Quest Bar, seemed interesting.




Then I went back to the hotel and had supper near to our hotel.


2 Kommentare: