Freitag, 19. September 2014

Have a Break...

..in Ueno Park. I can definitely recommend that.

Today I took one day off of TGS and went to Ueno, there are some sea roses now, so one can harshly see the water.


Destroya - Revoltech in Yodobashi Camera in Ueno









I took a break after walking around in Ueno - went to the Book Off - and saw some girls, who had problems rowing their boat, their boats back moved forward... nothing to add.



After Ueno my next target was the campus of Tokyo Daigaku (Todai University), especially those areas, that I haven't seen yet. I entered at the medicinal area and also went into the Todai Park, it seemed like far away, with an awesome pond and many koy karps.




















Todai is going through some sort of renovations, starting with main building itself.
When done with the Todai, I went the same way, that I took last year to get to Kanda and Akiba.

Once again I went to the Kanda Myōjin shrine. This time I bought a charm there. When finally arriving in Akiba I went to some hobby shops before I ate at MOS Burger.



















 

My purse got empty, when I reached Kotobukuya, I took some Monster Hunter figures there..














After walking all these kilometers I'm kinda exhausted now, tomorrow it's time for TGS again, time for cosplayers and the cosplay area in hall 9.

See u until the next post.

Trophies earned today:

Take a break at Ueno
Visit 5 Book Offs

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen