Dienstag, 23. September 2014

Short day and easy going in Shinjuku

Filling out the GAPs - some things were not yet done in Shinjuku, so it was time t do them.

I went up the Metropolitan Government Building for some pictures - saw a puzzle game... and wasted 20 min.













After that 2 well known Book Offs were my aim, I got Dynasty something something Part 5 for 108 Yen (almost 0,80€).

On my way I went into a GAP, they had the same discount a last year, taking a coupon (got 50%) for everything - needed 40 min or so to choose - found 3 nice parts - a sweater and 2 longsleeves.







The Square Enix Artnia Café was my next target - passing a small shrine with some kitsune - trophy earned.

They've been decorating for Halloween already, also the music got the right mood.
Sounded a bit dirge of cerberus or so.

I had a potion for drinking and a strawberry pancake with a chocobo on it, nice.









The name of Tifa's Bar

After looking for something in the Kinokunya I went back to the hotel and ate 2 tuna onigiri.

1 Kommentar:

  1. So you took two pictures of the GAP coupon but not even one of the clothes you bought?? Men...

    AntwortenLöschen