Freitag, 26. September 2014

"Visiting" the Emperor - Sensoji - NightOut in Shibuya and 10+ km Walk

I've finally arrived at the hotel after walking from Club WOMB at Shibuya back to the hotel, 10+km.

That's a short preview, ^^, more to come after sleeping, I have to rest now.

---------
UPDATE:
Time to review Friday:

The started with "visiting" the Emperor, at least area of the Imperial Palace, the palace itself can only be seen twice a year, Dec. 23rd and New-Years-day.

Some parts of the building were under construction, so the images are of undone houses.







After Kyuden it was time for the Hibiya Park and the Hibiya Chanter, once again I met Godzilla, the statue had the style of the Heisai-era-Godzilla (mid-80s til mid-90s).
 




The trip went on with the traditional area of Tokyo, Asakusa, especially the Sensoji with the Kaminarimon (Gate) protected by Fu-Jin and Rai-Jin.

finally managed a hard level - going by Metro


Pretty heavy












After Asakusa I went back to the hotel, to get some sleep to prepare for a nightout in Shibuya.
I met with a group at Hachiko round about 9PM, we had some drinks first and some Yakitori, before we finally went to Club WOMB, one of the best known clubs in Tokyo.



In my opinion the best was the Yakitori, the club itself was kinda boring, it was recommended so positively very often, but I can't agree, the music and the people were not so good, there was also no way to dance (thanks to the music - also no space). The other people in there were partically freaking out and yelling around, no good for the mood, so I decided to leave with Yuki, my "guide" of the japanese nightlife, he was also bored.

After arriving at Hachiko again, I checked my Map with me Pro-App and saw that I had to walk 10+km, easy, it was not cold, was good and I didn't want to spend 3000Yen or even more for a cab. I also wanted to see the empty Tokyo, so I took Aoayama Dori to get to the Imperial Palace and from there directly to Nihombashi, a bit more than 2 hours - took some pictures during the way.

Shibuya-Crossing @ night - almost empty







That's all for Friday, the Saturday will be written in some minutes.

Trophies on Friday:

Ate Yakitori
Visited a club
Went to Sensoji (big Temple in Asakusa)
"meet" Godzilla
"visit" the Emperor

The List will be scanned back in Germany to compare the List with the accompliched "trophies"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen