Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

Odaiba - Wagyū/Kobe-Beef and a Gundam

Today we saw the statue of liberty (small version), the rainbow bridge, and a beautiful sandy beach.

You know, what that means, it was Odaiba time again. I went there by using the JR from Hatchobori station until Shin-Kiba and changed there for the Rinkai-Line to get to Tokyo Teleport.







I hurried to get the "show" of the Gundam. At some full hours it's moving its head, supported by voices of the different characters and also some shooting sounds. This time I was there too late or an hour to early, I don't know, but I didn't want to wait, so I went on to the Aqua City Odaiba Mall, passing the Fuji Television Building, and directly to Toys'R'us to get the special Event-Gengar (Pokémon), which gets white when it evolves to its Mega-Form.



After receiving it, we moved on to enter the Capcom Store - it seemed to be gone (lady at the info desk later told me so) - but couldn't find it (sure), so I went to the beach, to enjoy the water and to take some pictures. I also tried a salto, which I ever wanted to try.... didn't work, Now my back hurts but it will be gone tomorrow (hopefully), but OK, at least I tried.







After a while I got hungry and left the beach, I remembered a restaurant which I passed, that offered Wagyū/Kobe-Beef when I was on Odaiba 2 years ago (I had lobster). This time it still was there (the "Red Lobster", too) so I decided to try the Wagyū-beef. Kobe-Beef is Wagyū-beef (Wagyū is the species), but it may only be called Kobe-beef, when the animal is born, raised and slaughtered in the region of Kobe. The meat was not as expensive as I expected, maybe because one had to roast the beef on one's own. 2 min on the 1st side and then 5 sec on the other - awesome - 1.500 Yen for 8 slices of beef in combination with some rice vegetables, rice and miso soup. I also ordered Sake and Melon Soda. After finishing I took some pictures of the Disney Store and went back to Suitengumae.














That was everything for today, I fear I caught a cold, so it's good to be back so early - had curry for diner, so day will be over soon.

Trophies today:

Get into the water of Odaiba
Eat Wagyu- / Kobe-Beef

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen