Sonntag, 21. September 2014

Day 4 of Tokyo Game Show and Yakiniku

Today was the last day of TGS 2014.

I got up too late, because I watched some german tv shows via www.myspass.de until 3:00AM.

I only came for cosplay today, so enjoy all the pictures:


creepy photographer






















































After finishing TGS my sum up is, that the cosplayers were awesome and that I can't wait until October, when Monster Hunter 4G will be released in Japan, many of my favorite monsters return, although i hated to fight them (Akantor...).

For diner at 11PM(?) I had Yakinuku a few hundret meters away from my hotel, some japanese guys who ate there kinda often recommended us this and that, I had 7 skewers, one were baby octopus, the others were a set, pretty tasty, also the sake (cold) was nice.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen