Sonntag, 28. September 2014

Harajuku and Yojogi - walking through the Park and the crowd of people

After a relaxing day yesterday we had a full schedule for today.

We started with Harajuku, at least we planned to start with it. I had a flash mob planned for 12:00, but as the website didn't answer or publish it for months I realized it didn't happen - too bad.

 







At the bridge that leads to the entrance of the Yojogi Park I met some German friends of mine so we decided to hang out together, starting with the Yojogi Park and the Meiji Shrine inside. Everytime I came here, there were marriages, this time 4 or even more at the same time, or at least there were 4 or more couples doing their marriage - I guess that Sunday is a common wedding day at Yojogi.



 






I also bought some charms there, for luck, victory and vs. evil. After the shrine we walked around a bit in the park, discovering many spiders with kinda huge webbings, also a dojo, where they practiced kendo, but we couldn't a bit - MEMBERS ONLY (I'd like to know how to become a member...) - and a Kyodo class. We split up next to the Yojogi-station-exit, I went back to get to the Takeshita-Dori..., crowded as every Sunday, btw. today there were no cosplayers at the bridge and also no rockabillies, maybe because of a concert at the Yojogi stadium of Kat-Tun (Boygroup?), many girls have been wearing shirts - come here (maybe one of their songs...) - i was sad because the rockers stayed away, no chance to have a jive with them.

At Daiso I got some melon drinks and we met some other Germans - Doitsu Jin - they were reacting.
After that I finally had tempura for lunch, shortly before I saw a window, Germany is Belgium now...











When finished with Harajuku I went to Gotanda and Nakameguro for 2 Book Offs - got some books of "FRIENDS" - I will rewatch all the seasons when I'm back home.



That's all, tomorrow maybe Nikko.

Trophies:

Went to Yojogi Park / Meiji Shrine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen