Samstag, 27. September 2014

Nintendo 3DS-Challenge in Akiba

For Saturday I planned to accomplish the "meet 100 Miis on one day"-Achievement on my 3DS.

The only way to do this was going to Akiba next to the Yodobashi Akiba - it worked.
I also got a huge Gao/Gore Magara Figure at Hobby Off and some other things.

"Rathalos-Armor with Lance-Fan"



Today was not really spectacular, so I have nothing more to say than: I bought a lot already and checked my baggage today - time for a weight in - I'm green, the one bag at 17,8kg the other at round about 16, still some space left.



Tomorrow it's time for Harajuku - (ironic) can't wait to see the masses squeezing each other through the Takeshita-Dori..., but I'm defintely looking forward to the Yojogi-Park, this will be relaxing (kinda).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen