Montag, 24. September 2012

Tokyo Game Show - The Beginning

Thursday, September 20th

First Day of Tokyo Game Show – Yeah!!! I had to get up very early (6:30AM or so), because the starting ceremony was at 10:00AM, but the press tickets needed to be got before, so I used to be there at 8:30AM. The way was very long, about 1 and a half hour to get there from Higashi-Koganei. I needed to use the Chuo line until Tokyo and from there I used the Keiyo line to get to Kaihin Makuhari. The train was very full in Tokyo, but only because many of the other ones in this train wanted to go to the Disney Resort Tokyo, after the Maihama station the train was almost empty.

After my arrival at round about 8:40 AM there was a way of 10 min to get to the messe area, the press registration itself was done faster than I thought, so I had to wait, until the opening started.
It was hard to get a spot for taking photos, but I somehow managed to do this.

 
I hope you're interested in seeing something more of the TGS now, it will come after only a few hours of sleep, so just hang on.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen