Dienstag, 25. September 2012

2nd Day of TGS or something else?

Friday, September 21st

Now TGS again?...no, I saw everything, that I was interested in and also got press kits and the cosplayers don't come before Saturday (first public day), so I decided to relax this day, I played some Monster Hunter 3G yesterday evening and stayed up very long.

I woke up because of loud noises out of my room, I thought, the police cars only drove by, but when I stepped onto the balcony I noticed 10 agents there, 7 of the fire department and 3 or 4 police agents. I was wondering what was going on and also became a bit nervous, but after a while a just got off the building heading to Shinjuku for the second Kinokuniya and to just walk around the amusement part of Shinjuku and also the Yodobashi Shinjuku.

I had my map and took the south exit out of the station and was searching around but found the Yodobashi Camera after a while, but there was nothing of interest for me, so I asked for the game section, I had to get out of the building round the corner to the second part of the store with hobby and gaming stuff. I found something and then went out to fill my tummy at McDonald's with 2 cheeseburgers and 1 chicken tasty, which was really very tasty.

After that I went back to the station to orientate myself again to get to the Kinokuniya Main Store.
Close to the South exit of the JR station I noticed a Bookoff sign I down and asked someone about the Bookoff location who was giving paper towels with a small Bookoff coupon about 160 Yen, he didn't know where it was, even if there was a small map on the coupon, he couldn't help and asked someone else, still no solution, but then I managed to get there on my own.

It was somewhere near the northeastern exit of the JR station, I bought some old Super Famicom (SNES) game guides e.g. for The Legend of Zelda – a Link to the Past. Almost right next to it there was the Kinokuniya, I was out there after a while and went into the Manga/DVD/CD part of the store just behind the building and after that I headed back home playing some Monster Hunter and New Super Mario Bros 2 so I had a relaxing evening.

I also tracked the arrival of my friend Gerdi who will arrive the next day, so I could calculate how long I was able to sleep and also what to do the next day, when he won't be to exhausted.

You will see where we went, and when he arrived with his friend, Akiba, Shibuya, Shinjuku, or other parts of Tokyo, hang on and you will see.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen