Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

My internet doesn't work, so this entry is so late

Saturday, September 22nd

Before starting to talk about the 22nd only one picture about today:











Mt. Fuji and the skyline of Tokyo.

I woke up at 1PM, talked to Hana an agent of the guest house about my friend Gerdi who was going to arrive today, I briefed them how to get to the station and the guesthouse, but he didn't react to the e-mail I wrote him some days ago. I was also interesting, wheather they would get they 2nd flight in Moscow, they had only 1 hour to do the transfer check-in, so Hana and I were wondering if they were able to handle it, when they didn't arrive yet at 2PM. We've been waiting in the office and after waiting a while I left and went back into my room, when I reentered the house I saw them coming out of the building looking somehow confused, which entrance to use, if this one was wrong, it wasn't wrong, but before getting into the room a starting procedure must be done like signing the contract to stay there.

After that they refreshed themself and I told them that we will go for Shibuya because they at least seamed to be awake enought for a short trip.

We used the wrong exit at Shibuya and ended up at a crossing street, where we used a green light phase, which was only for bycicles, so we finally were in the middle of the road, our only chance was to walk back and just going around the JR station to find the right exit to go the Hachiko exit and the shopping area.

I showed them the Hachiko statue and next to this the huge street with the enourmous crowd of people everytime the lights turn green. I also wanted to prove the high price of the melons of 4200 Yen for one. After that I needed to explain and also show them the Bookoff and the Mandarake.

In the Mandarake Gerdi/Eiji found a DVD-box, which he wanted to reserve, because he didn't take enought money to Shibuya, we could help him with 2 other DVDs but not with these ones. I also had a strange moment when I went to the figure section, I noticed someone who looked German and also known to me, but I didn't know where I knew her from and I also couldn't imagine to meet someone else I know here in Mandarake, so we both looked at each other with the same confusing view and then she asked me if I once have been the host of a cosplay competition at Animuc, an anime and manga convention next to Munich I was, so she knew me, but I didn't remember her, she was one of participients, this was very funny, we talked about Tokyo, where she and her girlfriend have already been, and where they should go and which must-sees are left.

In the end we were hungry and went into a restaurant that served curry, very delicious, I had a mega portion, my tummy was almost empty. Then we went back to our hostel for relaxing and preparing for the next day, but before this I introduced Lawson to them. There were only less praparations to do, because the next day was TGS again, I knew how to get there, so they were able to relax from their flight.

Public day impressions and also many Cosplayer photos of the Tokyo Game Show will follow next, so stay tuned.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen