Samstag, 15. September 2012

The Beginning of my new Journey to Tokyo and TGS

Friday, 14th September 2012 - start of the vacation to Tokyo to visit the Tokyo Game Show and also to buy a lot of crappy game merchandise
0:54AM woke up – bathroom – back to bed again
1:32AM woke up – bathroom – back to bed again
3:34AM woke up – bathroom, having a cold directly before the vacation is bothering – back to bed..

4:00AM got up – bathroom – kitchen, not really hungry, but I had to make rolls for the day, drank my carrot juice and dashed to the tram, which was planned to leave at 4:54, I got it, but it was very close, because I left the flat at 4:50, so this run was kinda breathtaking.

I arrived at Leipzig mainstation at 5:10, so there was enought time to walk into the bookstore and wasting some time,while just walking around.

5:49AM – the train left the station heading to Frankfurt international ariport, between Leipzig and Naumburg the train stopped, because of some, let's say "problems", so we had a temporarily delay of 20 min, I had enought time, because my plane was going to take of at 1:50PM, but the train was able to minimize the delay to 3 min (9:52AM arrival)

I arrived at terminal 1 and checked in myself very quickly – older and even other passengers of my age had big problems (I was done in 2 min) – so I could get into the queue for dropping ones baggage. I dropped it after half an hour and ensured myself by asking the personal, wheather 2 x 23 kg for my baggage was correkt, when I will leave 2 weeks later, it was - i guess – half past 10 and I had my ticket and my camera bag together with my hand bag.

Now it's 12:37PM, my ticket and baggage stuff is already finished, the same with the security check, where my bag needed some extra attention – I knew it – all my cables (thought, I put them into the big gab), my 2 3DS, my PSP, everything needed to be seen separately, but also this was done in under 10 minutes.
Now it's 12:43 and only some minutes away from bording, starting at 1:05PM.

Last calls will be made right after this, so Narita can come.

Lucky me the strike of the Lufthansa guys is over for now, they will take a break until Mid-October, so my flight back is safe, too.
I feel like we are more often this way of being lucky, 2 years the ash cloud almost ruined our vacation, and this year the LH guys where close to it, as 2 years ago, these problems cleared out 1 week before our departure.

Bording time started, and people started making a crowd, looking a bit confused, which rows shall start and so on, but than a system started and they all ran in, me, too, 76 B, that's the middle seat on the left side in this A380, it feels very tight, but well I have to live with it, I took my Wii bag out of my travel bag, I should have kept it up, because there's no real space for long legs, especielly on the middle seat, but HEY!! there are only 7 hours left until Tokyo...-.-

The meals were served 1 hour after taking of, summed up, it was chicken and beef, I took the beef, it was very fatty, not really delicious, but I was hungry, so it kept in.

I've allready watched Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp, it was not bad, but now I'll, at least, try to get some sleep.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen