Samstag, 22. September 2012

A new episode of...

September 19th 2012

Here it is, the new episode of: “Planning and not doing it, but therefore something completely different“, maybe this time I need another title, because I managed to go to Odaiba, Yeah, it was so awesome but I'm so exhausted for 3 days, that it's hard for me to right the articles just on time, but hopefully I'll have the time tomorrow after TGS to write at least 2 of the pending ones, but until that time I'll give you some pictures of Odaiba Rainbow Bridge and other Tokyo stuff for now, I hope you enjoy.








Tomorrow I'll write a bit more, I promise.

1 Kommentar:

  1. hiho
    na wir sehen uns dann in zwei Tagen ^^
    ich hab dir gerade mal noch ne ens geschrieben auf mexx.
    freu mich schon

    lg
    bea

    AntwortenLöschen