Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015

Broadway in Nakano

Pictures now - Text later, because I'm going to Mt. Fuji on Thursday

Update:

Here you can see the pictures of the Nakano Broadway. Last year I've been to Nakano already, but joined a Matsuri Expect the unexpected... and join in!.
So this year I was able to give full attention to the different stores, especially the different MANDARAKE stores.
Last year I forgot my SD card in the hotel, but this year I had everthing, so I took a whole bunch of pictures:


One shop offered many Transformer articles




As usual almost every shop offered gashapon


Here are some LEGO figures of the Simpsons


Japan as geographical 3D mini-maps



WAZZZZZZUUPPPP? (Is there a bug on his tongue?)


The new Dragonball series has figurine as well already





KING Ghidorah (Godzilla-Series)






















The Mandarake Galaxy offered several old RETRO games and some nice posters:









SUPER SENTAI DRAGON DAGGER, I gO cRaZy!!!

















Akira Toriyama (DragonBall Creator) on Son Goku's fighting suit











Original Anime scenes




Tanabata at a shrine in Kichijoji







That's all folks!!!

2 Kommentare: