Montag, 6. Juli 2015

Rain in Sunshine City

It was a rainy day, a very rainy day, I expected 30+ °C and sun, but got rain and ~23°C.

Cold and WET WET WET are some good descriptions for this day. I had to buy an umbrella, otherwise I would have gone crazy.

I had planned Ikebukuro and 3 Book Offs (the Book Offs were canceled, but the one in Sunshine City)

My treasures at Book Off were Monster Hunter DOS, Seiken Densetsu 4 and Pokémon sapphire - less than 1.000 Yen for all the goods, I also discovered this, but the price was way to high.



Then I went to the newe Pokémon Center Mega Tokyo after searching a bit, it's than it was in Hamamatsuch, just enjoy the pictures












The cashiers had numbers and Pokémon - pleae pay at Torchic..


















This entry is over now, see you tomorrow in Nakano, espeially Nakano broadway.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen