Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015

A [Japan-Sunday] in Japan - Harajuku and beyond

Today I got up at 8:30 AM, my sleep was OK, not the best, but OK.
The breakfast in my hotel was good, they offer miso soup, onigiri and other stuff, it's tasty.

The sightseeing started with Harajuku, some of the strange shops are funny



They also offered crepes with sausage...



CREEPY!!

What's up BROS?


BTW: once again time for a small geography lesson:



After Harajuku I went to the Yoyogi park.
 











Later that day Shibuya was on my schedule, it was as I remembered it, but rainy.


I also saw something strange... (picture above)

And sure, Hachiko got my yearly hug




Last year at Halloween Burher King served black burgers, this year AKA(i) ones - RED! Tomatoes are the answer of how to do it.


The sign is right, isn't it?


Some stuff at Mandarake







Enjoying Yakitori - chicken on skewers


Tasty hearts in barbecue sauce


ery "cheap" heart and pyramid shaped melons, I guess we all know the need of this...



If you want to make Han Solo Ice cubes you need this!


140 Mlies / h - Marty over and out


If there's something strange....



Thanks to a NGE shaver Gendo Ikari lost his beard - sad day for all lumbersexuals


Dragon statue on my way back from Tokyo to Ningyocho via foot - good practice for Shikoku...


Tomorrow it's time for Ikebukuro!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen