Sonntag, 12. Juli 2015

Finally buying some CHARMS


Every time (actually every year) when I'm in Japan, I have to buy charms.

There are so many purposes that they are made for. The most famous ones are those for luck and especially when it's time for the universaty exams those charms that are made for passing an exam.

I normally buy one for luck, one for victory, one against evil... and some more they look awesome or if I like the color.

I wanted to buy some yesterday, but I was just too late, so today was my chance.
I've been at the Buddhist Zōjō-ji temple again and here you see some of the charms, they offered:






And that was just a small selection - there are many many other ones, almost for every useful purpose in life - company success, traffic safety, wisdom, health... and many more.


I didn't have any more plans for this day, so I just went back via Akiba and explored some "new" shops, where I haven't been before - just follow me



Hipster Bowser is also on board - these outfits for Nintendo's Main Cast (Mario Bros. Crew) are part of an campagne for the New 3DS, especially the face plates that you can change, providing your New Nintendo 3DS with a special individual "outfit" / look.



Some Monster Hunter stuff, in this case a golden Seregios - a Prize Game trophy



Akiba at dusk



ONE PIECE showcase / display at SoftMap







That was a very successful day - I have my charms - and had a closer look at some shops in Akiba

See you again until next time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen