Samstag, 11. Juli 2015

Hamamatsucho, a Tower @Night and some pirates

I had to face the results of climbing Mt. Fuji, I needed sleep and felt sick, so I had to rest for half of the day - lucky and not really lucky at the same time.

Bad Luck - too late at the Zōjō-ji temple (Buddhist temple) so I couldn't buy charms

Bad luck again - too late to go to the observation deck of the Tokyo Tower - it was still possible, but there was and endless queue of people who wanted to get up. In my opinion the Tokyo Tower lost a lot of it's fame within the last years, the Skytree might be one of the main reasons. But it rewon a lot of fame - not its "own fame" - because of the One Piece shop and the One Piece exhibition.

Good luck - late enough to make great pictures of the TT at darkness.

But before reaching the temple I had to eat at MOS Burger - so delicious, especially the nuggets and the melon soda.











Some scenes of the X-Men Wolverine Movie were shot here, but I still can't find the exact place, except for the entrance in front of the main hall, but the rest seems to be one the restricted areas.




There was something wrong about this figurine, the tatoo of a cross on his left arm was missing.



Here Ruffy has the tatoo..










Well, One Piece is quite famous in Japan, so it results in overrunning this shop or restaurant right next to it.

Let's get back to the Tower itself... here it is, with some pictures. I didn't bring my tripod so it was kinda hard to keep a calm hand or to find a spot to take a good picture.





I couln't get anymore centric than this without my tripod ;)





Some last pictures of the Zōjō-ji temple




That's it again, I hope you liked it and not only the One Piece fans ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen