Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015

[Whatever-Wednesday] 24th WGT - Wave Gotik Treffen

WGT - Wave-Gotik-Treffen presented on Whatever-Wednesday.

Last weekend, to be correct on Whitsun / Pentecost / Pfingsten from Fiday until Monday it was hold in Leipzig.

This event is a huge event with 100+ artists and many sub-events throughout the whole city of Leipzig. (http://www.wave-gotik-treffen.de/english)

In almost every spot in the city you can meet or see groups of people with their beautiful costumes.

It is one of the biggest events in the whole world for this culture.This festival is very international, people from many different nations travel to Leipzig to enjoy and their passion with others.

You can either get a wristband for all of the events (~100€) or a ticket for the sub-event itself depending on the event and location.

I visit the pagan village (Heidnisches Dorf) every year (10€)


I like the presented music, the great food and tasty traditional MET - JUST AWESOME


















I also enjoyed taking a bath in a wooden bath tub - some years ago was my last time ;)

I hope I could give you a good round-up of this great festival.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen