Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

Treasure Thursday - RockMan / MegaMan 20th Anniversary Artbook

Hello RockMan fellows,

today is Treasure Thursday and I present to you my favorite MegaMan Artbook, the 20th Anniversary Artbook.



In this Artbook there are almost all the official artworks of the Main series of MegaMan.









It's a great and also huge collection of all enemies, MegaMan's different Sub-Weapons, Bosses and also many concept arts to see, how the characters have been created, especially the developement process is interesting seeing the first ideas of MegaMan, Dr. Light, Zero and all the others.










Also for Cosplayers it's a huge database helping them to create their costumes.

My favorite games are those of the X Series, especially X, X3 and X6.



You will also be able to see the increase of details - sure on NES and Game Boy the sprites were limited, comparing to the robots and MegaMan himself with the later X Games on SNES and Sony Playstation. Especially the Pack Shot changed a lot (MegaMan 2...)








I really love this Artbook and very often I like to play a round of MegaMan when I look into it.





There actual might be a new artbook with ZXA and the Zero Series, we will see, I'm going to find out soon in Japan this year.

Soon I will upload my first Playthrough Videos - Some Teaser Screenshots






See You!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen