Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2015

Long Night of Video Games

Heyho,

it's Whatever-Wednesday, time for an event report, so let's get to it.





Some days ago, to be exact,on the 25.04. there was an event called "9. Lange Nacht der Computerspiele 2015" - it was whole day about games, especially retro games.
 




Games of the last 4 decades were presented, also "new games for old consoles" (homebrew stuff).
It was very funny talking about the experiences of old times. I had many flashbacks seeing some games I used to play, too.





Therewas also a streetpass event which I missed because I came too late, but during the whole "convention" one was streetpassing over and over - especially useful for the new Mii-Plaza fishing and zombie game.


There was really a lot to see and to be part of.





I also played some Monster Hunter with some guys I met.

Overall it was great day until late in the night and I can only recommend visiting this event next year again - I would if I could, but I'll be in Japan, so I can't.



For further information just visit the homepage for the next event:
http://www.schreibfabrik.de/spielenacht

See you again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen