Dienstag, 26. März 2013

MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE - FIRST HUNT


Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was released last Friday, March 22nd in Europe and Thuesday, March 19th in North America.
The japanese Version had the title Monster Hunter 3G (3DS) and Monster Hunter 3G HD (Wii U, later released) and was released in Dec 2011, I imported it for Christmas and then I realised, that there was a region protection, so I ordered a japanese 3DS, too. It was a kinda déjà vu, because one year ago I imported Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, I hope MonHun 4 will be released before Winter 2013 in Japan.


As Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate the european porting of Monster Hunter 3G it is mostly the same as the japanese version in almost every detail.








In the following list are some facts of 3G from the official game guide:

Weapons: 1405
Great Sword: 130
Long Sword / Katana: 110
Sword and Shield: 139
Dual Swords: 122
Hammer: 132
Hunting Horn: 101
Lance: 145
Gun Lance: 112
Switch Axe: 112
Light Gun: 96
Heavy Gun: 91
Bow: 115

1598 Armor Parts, devided in Head, Chest, Arms, Hip and Legs.
Compared to Monster Hunter Tri there are 4 more weapon types, which debuted in MH Portable 2nd already, Dual Sword, Hunting Horn, Gun Lance and Bow.












The guns were combined out of 3 parts, so these guns were light, middle or heavy weight.
These 12 weapon types were also available in MH Portable 3rd (until now Japan only), but because of the fact, that the PSP had only 1 analog stick, there were no underwater areas, which returned in  MonHun 3G.





















I already made a huge hunt last weekend, within the last 3 days I played this game for over 27 hours, my Hunter Rank is already increased to HR 2 for online quests and I unlocked the high rank quests for Moga Village.

In addition with the 500 hours I played MH3G I have an experience of more than 520 hours, so you can ask me everything about this game.



More facts about Monster Hunter 3G / Ultimate will follow in the next parts of the Monster Hunter Dosier.

HAVE A GOOD HUNT!!!

WATCH YOUR BACK, THE NEXT WYVERN IS NEAR!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen