Dienstag, 19. März 2013

Bookfair Leipzig 2013 is over now

Bookfair is over, 4 days have passed, 2 of them were kinda exhausted, Saturday and Sunday, especially the 2 Cosplay competitions and the heat in the halls.

Less sleep and running around in combination with the heat (in the halls), the cold outside and so on felt a bit like this, but in my bones.













I had very many greats talks with many of you.

This year it was an awesome experience, when talking about Japan I was also able to create a huge enthusiasm for this country, I hope I was able to share my experiences with you and maybe to encourage you to make your own trip to Japan.

On Sunday evening, when driving home, I opened my JR-MAP (Japan Railway) of Tokyo and discovered a chance to get to Mt. Fuji easily. For 8.000 Yen (70-80 €) you can buy a JR Kanto Area Pass and drive around Tokyo for 3 days, also Shinkansen can be used. To get to Mt Fuji you start in Shinjuku and go to Ōtsuki and from there you get to Mt Fuji. That's for Japan right now.

Here are some further impressions of this 4 days at Bookfair Leipzig, many more will follow within the next days and weeks.

That's all for now, see you soon and have fun with the following pictures.












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen