Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013

The Arisen will rise again in Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

Greetings fellows,

I got a new announcement, the wonderful Dragon's Dogma will go on in the part of this new series, which had the best starting of a new video game series for 10 years, I don't know which series this was and it' s also very hard to imagine,...hmmmmm, which series started 2002 and was very successful,...hmmmmmm, I REALLY DON'T KNOW, but something comes in my mind that has nothing to do with this riddle, but I heard, that Kingdom Hearts had it's 10th anniversary in 2012, but enough of this, which series started 10 years ago.... I really won' t get it.

But let's get back to Dragon's Dogma, this perfect starting is really worthy for the game's content in almost all points. Months ago I told a friend of mine, that he needs this game, especially because the fighting system has many parallels to Monster Hunter, so he bought it and was only going to try it, but play very much later. You can guessguess what happened, he played for hours, days and weeks as I diddid, because this series is just awesome, the main plot is about a persons attacked by a fearsome dragon, who stole the persons heart, but not killing him, because of kinda necromantic curse. From there on your journey for getting your heart back and facing your arch enemy, the dragon, has begun.

That' s pnly a short summery of this game, but it's much more than this and I'll prove this in next weeks.

But now let's finally get to the reason for this entry,.... talking about cooking comedy like cooking a sea star with sliced cheese on it, btw, when was the roast of Spongebob Squarepants,... damn, I guess, I forget so much today.

Now it's time to announce...*drums*.. Dragon's Dogma will go in Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, which will released April 26th in 2 versions, disc and download.
Some pictures to tease you now. Soon some more information will follow.

That's all for now, I think it's time for a new video to follow in the upcoming entry.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen