Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013

Starting plannings for JP 2013

This year I will visit Tokyo once again. I'm preparing already.

By writing comments you can request some spots, that I shall find and present pictures and videos of.

I'll visit many Bookoffs, try to go to the fish market, visit the pagode in Asakusa and other things. You can also tell me some places, which need to be seen.
I'll try to discover many new things and also revisit some old spots, where one has to go every time in Tokyo, some examples in the following pictures.

























That' s all for now buddies.
Small bonus, another video:



Some feelings almost directly before boarding and going by plane to Tokyo Narita

... and also one directly after the arrival in Tokyo:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen