Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013

Some pictures inside of the Hard Rock Café

While choosing a new video I found my pictures from Tokyo 2010. I showed a video from outside of the Hard Rock Café and now I present you some pictures from inside.

The Café in Roppongi, next to the main street, which leads to Tokyo Tower. The claim of their cafés is: All is one, Love all, Serve all. Hard Rock Café is not just famous for their well known shirts but also for their artefacts of rock culture. In Tokyo you can find stuff of KISS, Ringo Star, Ozzy Osbourne and others.

















2 years ago, a kinda different style.























As this is a blog for games and other things, I show you a video at CAPCOM PLAZA in Kichijoji.
Someone playing a game with Taiko Drums.














C U till next time

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen