Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013

Happy new year everybody

Well, u c the title, so guess the main content of this entry.

I wish you all the best for 2013.
I'll use some pictures of 2012 to give u a small summery of my year.

 My highlight this year: Tokyo Game Show and my Tokyo holiday
 Aso Bit City has reopened, I didn't find this shop in 2010, but this time
 I worked for Sony at GamesCom
 Preps before entering Yoyogi shrine
 I met the Tokyo Rockabillies
 looked down from Tokyo Sky Tree

 and looked up again
 crossed the Rainbow Bridge at Odaiba
played Monster Hunter 4 Demo

 saw the best t-shirt this year
 met 2 sweet felynes
found many game guides, especially MonHun

 That's just a bit of 2012, I will show u more soon, very soon.

That's all folks, I' ll go now, it' s rabbit season or duck season, don't know, but one is for sure, it's Monster Hunter Season, almost everytime.

Bye Folks

1 Kommentar: