Freitag, 3. Oktober 2014

Last day in Paradise

Today it's the last day in Japan, well not quiet correct because tomorrow will be a half day, before my airplane goes back - never mind.

My luggage is finished and packed - only bath stuff, some cables and my pyjama are left. I have 2 bags with almost 22kg each.

There was only a bit cash left, 820 were saved for the Airport Limosine to Haneda for tomorrow, and only a few was possible to avoid breaking the 430€-customs barrier, so I finally sent my postcards, which were pretty hard to find. Then I went to Shibuya only to check the Mandarake and the Book Off there, if they had some interesting games, they didn't, but on my way there I noticed the Monster Hunter fanfare, very nice to hear this while walking thorugh the streets, to sad I have to go back to Germany tomorrow, because Monster Hunter 4G is released next week, SAT October 11th.









At the Mandarake I saw something totally terrible, which I can't write about, but believe me, it was horrible and almost unbelievable that figures about this "stuff" exist. But there was also some great stuff, e.g. a Ghostbusters figure.


I had lunch at Mc Donalds (only cheap chance for lunch) - my colleague was with me, there were 2 seats empty an the window, but not next to each other, so I noticed loudly that there would be 2 seats, but separate, by doing this I unwillingly "forced" the man between these seats to move to the right, sorry my fault.

After lunch I went back to Suitengumae to try a geocache next to the Tokyo City Airport Terminal (TCAT) - the hint was in front of "A" - there were many "A"s, some places would also have been plausible, but finally me and my colleague found it.




When the cache was finished, it was time for me to rest a bit in the hotel, playing some MonHun 4, and waiting until 7PM. At this time I went to the tempura restaurant, where I have been dining several times already, for my last diner.



The day is fading, so I will go to bed soon to ensure waking up at 7:30AM - my bus to the airport goes at 9:30AM - the online checkin has been already done, so I'm ready for getting back to Germany.

Trophy list:

only a few things kept unfulfilled, but there's always a next time for Onsen (although I already enjoyed one in 2010), Mt. Fuji, Nomihodai/Tabehodai (All-U-Can-Drink/Eat) and maybe 1-3 others.

I also wanted to go to Mt. Takao; the Ghibli Museum which was sold out already when I tried to get tickets this week; maybe watching Sumo (when on vacation in Sept again); Kyoto; Osaka; Yokohama; National Museum in Ueno - So you see there's still enough left for the trips to Japan.

I hope you enjoyed reading my vacation diary, although it's not completely finished - getting back can also be kinda hard, at least I'll write about it. too.

See you again - bye bye until next time.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Have a safe trip back home and I will see you tonight (although I'm not a game or a DVD;-))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi :) Geh grad meine Visitenkartensammlung durch und hab eine von dir gefunden ':D muss ich doch mal nen Kommentar hinterlassen. Echt tolle Fotos hast du da! Vor allem die aus Japan, wirklich super :) Bist du auch auf Animexx oder FB ?

    AntwortenLöschen