Donnerstag, 8. September 2016

Picture of the Day #14 - Kyoto Temple

Kyoto has hundrets of temples and shrines. Many of you might know the famous Kiyomizudera or the Fushimi Inari and other big ones.

But if you go straight forward to the well known ones you definitely will miss the small and "hidden" unknown ones, but they are very often worth visiting. Especially because there aren't those huge crowds of people you can enjoy the temples and shrines itself a lot better and also take pictures without or less persons.

When I went to the Kiyomizudera the first time ever, I passed this small temple, it's the 大谷本廟(Otani Hombyo Hongwanji)


I've been to Kyoto a few times, for example for the Hanami festival, the cherry blossom and to collect a few stamps for my shuincho, but I will talk about that later.

There are more Pictures of the Day and INSTAGRAM, too.

Now enjoy the temple:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen