Sonntag, 11. September 2016

Good old Kyoto - Japan-Sunday

I was in Kyoto many times, the first time in the summer of 2015, it was a rainy day, I only went to Fushimi Inari Taisha, the Nintendo Headquarter and a book off, where I bought Pokémon red.
At Fushimi Inari they had blocked the way up to the top because of a typhoon.

But the following pictures are about my trip to Kyoto in Fall with my buddies

FUN FACT regarding Fushimi Inari Taisha and Nintendo: The "white fox" shrine is some sort of the Origin of Star Fox, the Fushimi Inari and its thousands of Tori inspired Shigeru Miyamoto to create the "torii" in Star Fox

Now enjoy pictures of our trip:


At the Kyoto JR station a few students with their teachers practiced their english skills, it was funny, the boy on the right was the best , he was quite enthusiastic and asked a few questions and reacted to our answers while the others only read their questions on the papers.




We started with the Kiyomizudera Temple in the East of Kyoto, we had planned a lot for that day, but our day began very late so we only were able to visit the Kiyomizudera temple and the Fushimi Inari Taisha.




 













And here's the entrance / Main gate of the Fushimi InariTaisha








This time I was at the top and prayed, but I didn't visit the bamboo forest this time, so there's something that you can look forward to in my next Kyoto entry.













Aaaaand that's it again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen