Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013

Completing the lists

Today I skipped breakfast - I was tired, so I slept a bit longer.

I left the hotel for Shibuya to go for the game guide for Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 Professional, which I didn't find during the last days or at least only in a very bad shape for almost the full price.

But today I was lucky, I instantly found it in the Maruzen Book Store next to H&M in Shibuya.

Because of getting up so late and skipping breakfast I was kinda hungry, so I went to Freshness Burger afterwards, the Freshness Burger tasted almost like the Mos Burger, especially the sauce seemed similar.


Beeing in Shibuya, a short stop at the Book Off and the Mandarake is always possible.

On my way to Kinokuniya, which is located at the 5th floor of the Tokyu Plaza, opposite the JR station, I walked by the Shibuya 109 Building, where a huge Monster Energy Drink Promotion was held, it kinda tastes like children's tooth paste.


At Kinokuniya I found the last 2 artbooks from my list, the artbooks for Devil May cry (1-4) and the latest Devil May Cry Game. I also saw a 5x5x5 Rubik Cube, which I won't buy before finishing the 4x4x4, they offered a guide for it. too.


Asking for an english Rubik Cube Guide made me "torture" 3 workers there, the first one was a sales representative, who was arranging his products in the shop, he actually was no worker from Kinokuniya, but at the first moment he seemed like one, so I asked him, he then rushed away, trying to help me, I felt bad, because while he was gone, I remembered, that he had no name tag or so and that he seemed to be a sales representative and no worker, I felt ashamed, but then he arrived with 2 persons, one for translation and the other one for the question: DO YOU HAVE AN ENGLISH RUBIK CUBE GUIDE, TOO?
Yes, Rubik Cube is here - he pointed at the cubes they sold, but was instantly stopped, because this answer didn't match to the question, both hushed away, meanwhile I kinda started to understand the pictographic instructions. I also bowed to the sales agent thanking him for his help, the problem is, in Japan, when you bow they rebow, and when you rerebow, and infinite "CIRCLE OF BOWING" is created, which almost happened.

Then the woman came back trying to explain "SOLD OUT, NO STOCK" or so with her hands, I offered the phrase: Sold Out? - She nodded at me.

To finish the day, I had a coffee at Excelior Caffe and went back to the hotel.

My item list is finally completed now, the sight seeing list has some yet open bullets, which I can hopefully close within the next 4 days. (Tsukiji Fish Market, Square Enix Cafe and some other spots to film)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen