Dienstag, 13. April 2021

It's a long way

Indeed it is and I don't mean the pilgrimage on Shikoku - I hope my next approach will be better - I am actually talking about the Kickstarter campaign for my illustrated book.

We've already achieved ~20% but there is still a lot left.

Uwajima

Beside the project page of 日本の城 - Japanese Castles I will show you a few pages of the book giving you a better idea of the book and its 292 pages with 400+ pictures of 19 castles.

There won't be any text, except for the preface giving you the opportunity to completely focus on the pictures. Every chapter is having one page with a family crest, this resemples the daimyo (samurai lord) clan that either build or is connected the most to the history or the relevance of that specific castle, e.g. Fushimi/Momoyama castle in Kyoto got the emblem of the Toyotomi clan, who's leader Hideyoshi built the castle, in Uwajima it's a mixture between the Ashina and Date clan and a 3rd example is about Kiyosu castle which was the residence of Oda Nobunaga.

I would appreciate every support - Thank you!

Aizu-Wakamatsu in Fukushima

Kiyosu Castle in Nagoya

Osaka

Fushimi

Okayama

Hiroshima



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen