Samstag, 20. Juni 2015

[RePlay] The Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past # 7 on [Retro-Saturday]

Time for some rubies and hearts again, today we're gathering some aside the main story of The Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past, so no dungeon today.

BUT!!!


I had some things on my "shopping list" and we got it all:
  • 4 pieces of Heart
  • Shovel
  • Flute
  • Magic Cape
  • Bombos Medaillon
  • Cane of Byrna
  • Ether Medaillon

 


The Magic Cape is only optional, but in my opinion it's a must have, because you become invisable and invincable, too. I normally use the cape for the 4th and 7th Boss and against Ganon (for Ganon you won't even need a fairy if you have 4 green potions)

 




This is the only medaillon, that is optional, I normally never use it


The Cane of Byrna is almost like the Magic Cape, but the energy ring that protects you can also damage your enemies - and as you can guess, it's also optional


You will need this medaillon to enter the 6th dungeon

And if you want to see LINK moving - HERE's the VIDEO:


That's all about my shopping list today, see You again tomorrow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen