Samstag, 14. März 2015

Buchmesse Leipzig 2015 - 2 days down, 2 more to come

Hello everyone,

too bad I didn't write something about Thursday, so I will sum up the first 2 days.

I've a lot yet, but there's still alot more to come, I'm happily looking forward to seeing and meeting all the great costumes on Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks to all the great people I've already met and also played some Monster Hunter and Pokémon with, you're awesome , too, but I guess you already know, because I told you.

To give just a short round up for now, here are some of the amazing pictures of THU and FRI:





























It's kinda pretty late and I need some sleep, though convention time always means having a lack of sleep, but normally only when you're preparing a cosplay, not when when you're just taking pictures and impressions, so I'm fine going to bed now - names for the characters will be added, but after at least 6 hours of sleep and the next day - Book Fair SATURDAY is coming (already riht here)

CYA

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen