Sonntag, 9. März 2014

Size matters, but not in Hibiya

As I gave you a riddle about the Size of the Godzilla statue, it's time to reveal the solution.

But before I can, I have to tell, what happened, when I got to the Hibiya Chanter:

Tokyo 2013 - check
Hibiya Chanter - check
Heard some loud noises - check

WHAT IS THAAAATTT?????? - ...check
IT'S GOZILLA, IT/HE/SHE(?) WILL EAT US ALL - check
Oh, it's just a tiny (70-90cm) statue, it CAN'T eat us - check

Godzilla was "honored" with this statue in Hibiya, because Hibiya and Ginza were the first parts of Tokyo detroyed by it/him/her, there's another one in front of the Toho Studios, maybe I'll make an interview with this one this year.... - check


Normally Size matters as always, but as this small statue is a symbol for the monster itself, the Meaning of it and for sure Godzilla are even bigger, than you can imagine. - check
(new Movie this year)

That's all, enjoy the videos and the statue of my new friend - GODZILLA - check





 
And there are some pictures, too.

















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen