The new year has just started and it's time to get creative again.
Once again I am working on a book, this time it's about places in Japan that are somewhat connected to a story and not just being nice or sightseeing spots.
The book is called "Japan in Black and White" and is live on Kickstarter like the last one already.
- sleeping in a tree house in Winter with -20°C
- getting a heatstroke and collapsing in front of a temple during my pilgrimage and ending up in hospital with a small kidney damage resulting in being "homeless" and sleeping in an internet café for 3 days
- almost breaking my leg while snowboarding
- being "arrested" for flying a drone in Tokyo
- being "stranded" at night in Okayama - walking and dancing in the streets for 8+ hours
- sleeping in an office
- Make 100 - Origami Earrings - Make a Wish
- the inspiration was taken from the myth of being granted a wish when folding 1000 origami cranes - 200 of those cranes, using 3,75x3,75cm sheets, will be used to create earrings - in addition there's an addons to buy a set of origami figures on top making it possible coming closer to 1000
- MAKE 100 - Handdrawn Portrait Prints
- after editing photos in too many different ways I reached a "limit" until I rediscovered drip painting - I always liked that abstract painting technique but was never able to paint it digitally until I bought a graphic tablet and Clip Studio Paint and found a way to combine that technique with editing my portraits
- 100 different portraits are offered as 15x15cm high quality prints on cardboard
Maybe you like these projects and consider supporting them, I would be happy.
Thank you in advance - Enjoy!