Dienstag, 16. März 2021

Shikoku - Cherry Blossom

Once again we've reached the next chapter. After working on Shuri on Okinawa I went over to Kyushu's Kokura and Karatsu Castle close to Fukuoka followed by Okayama.

Karatsu
Karatsu

Okayama at dawn after Hadaka Matsuri

Kyushu and Okayama is finished now, so it's time to return to April of 2017, when I was on a pilgrimage to 88 temples on Shikoku during Cherry blossum season, I only finished ~30, due to a leg injury my journey ended in Kochi forcing me to return back to Osaka. On my way back I went via Uwajima und Matsuyama before finally arriving at the bus station back to Osaka.

Therefore Kochi, Uwajima and Matsuyama castle on Shikoku are my current chapters to work on, here's a small teaser, enjoy and join my followers for my upcoming Kickstarter project 日本の城 - Japanese Castles with 350+ pictures of Japanese castles on 280+ pages.


Uwajima

Kochi

Mixture of photo and drawing of Matsuyama




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen