Sonntag, 14. März 2021

Next Chapter

Time for a new update on my Kickstarter campaign 日本の城 - "Japanese Castles ". After finishing Kiyosu Castle it was time for Shuri Castle in Naha on Okinawa. It's sad that I have only a few pictures of that fortress, especially because it burnt down last year. Beside a few pictures with almost the same angle and too many people walking by I only have pictures of hibiscus a some dragon statues.



After Okinawa I went North and assorted pictures of Karatsu Castle, which is also called crane castle.


Currently I am working on Okayama, which might be the most difficult, because beside Osaka I have the most pictures of that castle to choose from.

Enjoy and don't forget to follow and back my campaign when it will be launched.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen